Can you get a better view in a city...?

Permabanned
Excuse the EXTREMELY ghetto stitching of images (couldn't be bothered :/) and...clicky...that's nearly 1Mb btw...dialup killah!

It's so quiet here...

At night it's absolutely beautiful.

At this time of year, the sun sets just to the left of the church spire you can see on the opposite bank.

I work in the building with the white dome on the opposite bank, just past the first bridge.

*n

Associate
I have lived in Newcastle all my life and its a great place :) My house is *just* up from the church spire. Would you mind if I grab the photo (with a few touchups so you cant see the lines, and add your name to it) to put on the wall please?

If thats where you live ill start the smoke signals now.. ;)

Craig

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Yeah that's where I live, Craig...

Cruddas Park (the tower blocks) is a bit of a minging place to be honest but I quite like the colours of it...Don't like the shape but the colours are quite appealing.

At night you can hardly see the tower blocks...And there are lights all along the waters' edge that reflect in the water...Quite beautiful.

I took this pic of the sunset a couple of weeks ago:

sunset7lc.jpg

*n

Associate
That's nothing compared to how Lancaster can look :) I haven't got any photos to back this up though :( Maybe I will go out with my camera one night and get some.

Back
Top Bottom