What you think of this desk? - Pics included. Move if needed mods.

Permabanned
Mods remove/move if needed, but would like a few comments.Thanks ;)

Erm, the following desk, it retails for £200, found it on the cheap <£50

Erm, so what you think!

What you think?

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
iCraig said:
The printer looks stupid up there, I'd have it at the bottom.

Apart from that it looks fine, nice monitor too.

Lol, wait...

Its not my rig, but that is the EXACT desk I will be buying so dont worry about the arrangement :)

Soldato
imo i couldnt have a desk like that, too flimsy. I would have to have a proper solid desk instead of sliding stuff left right and centre

Permabanned
OP
schnipps said:
imo i couldnt have a desk like that, too flimsy. I would have to have a proper solid desk instead of sliding stuff left right and centre
Only one thing which slides..Also put move if needed, as it may be a bit spammy, but I think others spam more :p

Caporegime
Yea, i quite like it but it's just if you decided to have duel monitors then you would need a new one :)

EDIT: Nothing wrong with having a thread about a desk. I mean, if this was classed as 'spammy' and closed then i would have thought most of GD would follow.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
G-MAN2004 said:
Yea, i quite like it but it's just if you decided to have duel monitors then you would need a new one :)

I believe you can take the things on the left and right, the shelves off look at the pic, just looked my self, you can screw them off ! :)

Soldato
Id rather have just a solid sturdy desk with big surface area The slide out keyboard and mouse tray wouldnt last 5 mins for me. It looks ok though and for that price go for it.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom