Prague

Soldato
I'm off to Prague on a stag weekend in 2 weeks time.

I know pretty much nothing about Prague or the Czech Republic, so any tips or advice? Where to go? What to avoid?

We'll be there for 4 days, Go Karting on the saturday and beer and strippers for the rest of the time apparently.

I'm hoping Paras will come up with some useful info.

Permabanned
There are some decent clubs in the centre of prague, lots of tourists (mainly english there though) but can be fun. Trams are cheap, in fact you could get away with not paying - but some friends did that and they went to prison for the night :D
Oh yeah go to a strip club called Goldfingers (at the Ambassador Hotel), you want forget it :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
I went there about 11-12 years ago. I think its changed a lot sicne I was there, but it was an amazing city. Loved the place. No idea where to go for nights out though, as I was only 11 years old at the time. :)

Last edited:
Associate
I went there at the end of jan! Go to "Rocky O'Reilys" great irish bar, and does amazing huge portions of food!! hehe and the girls walk around in short skirts, with hand prints on their norks, so good for the lads!

Suspended
check out karlovy lazne -http://www.karlovylazne.cz/

ive been to prague twice, the first time on a long weekend and the second from mon - fri. Personally i thought the second time was better as it had less english drunken fools and loads of foreight funny drunken fools and hot foreign girlies.

The food is really cheap and really nice and so is the beer. Theres loads of tramps but you can always do what i did and pretent to teabag one of them!

Suspended
holly35 said:
When i saw the tramps, i thoguth it was really sa dhow they couldnt look u in the face, and had to bow their heads to the ground...guess it makes them easier to tea bag!

exactly! his head was down with a cup in front of him so i thought why not? there are poorer people that that in the world but are still more poor than our 'tramps'

Soldato
1500Kr will get you a personal touchy-feely lap dance!
Buggy-Buggy just off Wenceslas square is low key, but a relaxed environment. Goldfinger is extremely expensive.

The best places to drink are off of the main touris areas (as in most places), and the costs can vary hugely between places only a couple of hundred feet apart.

Suspended
emailiscrap said:
1500Kr will get you a personal touchy-feely lap dance!
Buggy-Buggy just off Wenceslas square is low key, but a relaxed environment. Goldfinger is extremely expensive.

The best places to drink are off of the main touris areas (as in most places), and the costs can vary hugely between places only a couple of hundred feet apart.

thats about £37! balls to that. just pull some foreign bird when your out, its cheaper.

you are right about the bars though. some places are 20Kr for beer (about 50p) and some are 150kr. We enjoyed the cheaper beer in the more chilled out places easrlier on then hit some more expensive bars and a club after lots of nice cheap drinks. :)

i reckon if you dare to venture 10 or 20 minutes out of prague in a taxi or bus or whatever the beer will be about 4p a pint

Back
Top Bottom