Vodka

Associate
Hello,

I dont post often on here but...

I like Vodka and was wondering what the members thought was the best Vodka available to buy in the UK was.

Personally, I am thinking Grey Goose is the best at around 30 pounds a bottle but I'm open to suggestions. Also, does anyone know any shop/superstore that stocks Grey Goose locally to them?

Also, I am travelling to wither Vegas or NYC soon and was wondering if the majority of bars in NYC have a decent Vodka Selection. I also like Whisky and would hope bars in the states have a decent selection :)

Cheers

Dave

Soldato
If I drink vodka, it's usually cheap as hell. Smirnoff, Red Square, Vladivar Classic, and Tamova Imperial.

Anyone who buys expensive vodka is missing the point of drinking it. ;)

Man of Honour
What's with all the Vodka threads lately?

I personally like Russky Standart. :)

Cheap vodka is awful. No, scratch that - the cheap vodka we get in the UK is awful. Cheap Vodka from Eastern europe and the Baltics is normally very good.

Associate
OP
I was'nt aware of multiple Vodka threads, apologies if im breaking the rules..

As far as cheap Vodka goes, i'm tried some at around 5-6 pounds a 70cl bottle and its been bad... but does get the job done... although that was when I was a bit skint!!!!!

Dave

Soldato
lol2lp.gif

Soldato
There's a place in Sheffield called Corporation and they do 50p vodka and mixers all night on Monday nights. Its near enough nail varnish remover but it does the job at minimal cost ;) Don't really care that it doesn't taste like quality vodka: because it isnt meant to be :p

Anyone who buys expensive vodka is missing the point of drinking it

So true...lol

Soldato
Love vodka.

Of the main big brands my favourite is absolute, find it most bareable. Though proper vodkas it has to be Grey Goose.

I must admit though I don't often drink vodka properly so there's no need for me to splash out on Grey Goose and such :o

EDIT - On a cheapo night I was mistook that "White Spirit drink" (whats the name of it???) as vodka and bought it for like £4 a bottle. :o Vile VILE stuff :p

Soldato
TripleT said:
Love vodka.

Of the main big brands my favourite is absolute, find it most bareable. Though proper vodkas it has to be Grey Goose.

I must admit though I don't often drink vodka properly so there's no need for me to splash out on Grey Goose and such :o

Grey goose is like 22 quid a bottle, thats not a lot if you compare it to the equivlent scotch.

KaHn

Soldato
axe said:
Cant Taste it with Red bull or Orange Fanta so really doesnt matter ;)

Did you use to shove crayons up your nose as a child?.......I only ask as you have obviously done something to your taste buds, either that or you mix it like 1 part vod to 100 red bull.

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom