Hitman bloodmoney keeps crashing after.......

Associate
Quick question guys, Im a fan of the series but only played on the ps2. Anyways as i havent got a ps2 no more and i mainly game on my rig I decided to try the demo for the pc.

Only problem I couldn't get it to work with my gaming pad (logitech rumblepad 2). Just wanted to know whether the full version supports pads?

Thanks,
-King

Associate
mine keeps crashing on the opera house and the mission where you kill the people dressed as chickens on the downstairs pc but they work on the laptop fine, so i guess its a hardware problem somewhere on the desktop pc

Soldato
Hey guys,

Only just got the game yesterday and I'm having problems with the game crashing on the training level :(

Basically, I get to see the newspaper headline and then the game just crashes to Windows with a critical error message?

Also I've noticed that when I go back and try and load one of the saves I made previously, my profile is empty and there’s nothing to load :mad:

I installed the v1.1 patch and I've updated my graphics drivers?

The only thing I haven't done yet is play with the graphics’ settings - currently on about 1280x1024, medium details I think :rolleyes:

What else could I try failing that?

It's annoying because it's shaping up to be a great looking game and I really want to get into it? The Hitman series has got to be one of my favourites?

Cheers,

SW.

ojo

ojo

Permabanned
sam.wheale said:
Hey guys,

Only just got the game yesterday and I'm having problems with the game crashing on the training level :(

Basically, I get to see the newspaper headline and then the game just crashes to Windows with a critical error message?

Also I've noticed that when I go back and try and load one of the saves I made previously, my profile is empty and there’s nothing to load :mad:

I installed the v1.1 patch and I've updated my graphics drivers?

The only thing I haven't done yet is play with the graphics’ settings - currently on about 1280x1024, medium details I think :rolleyes:

What else could I try failing that?

It's annoying because it's shaping up to be a great looking game and I really want to get into it? The Hitman series has got to be one of my favourites?

Cheers,

SW.

This is a problem encountered by people using a certain No CD crack from a certain website. The crack is simply for the demo rather than the full game and therefore when you exit the training level (demo) then the game exits as well. This is also why the saves are messed up...

Not saying you have used the No CD crack or anything of course...

Associate
I had the same problems and did a fresh windows install and everything is fine. Top game once you get it working.

Try the hitman forums if you need furhter help here

Soldato
ojo said:
This is a problem encountered by people using a certain No CD crack from a certain website. The crack is simply for the demo rather than the full game and therefore when you exit the training level (demo) then the game exits as well. This is also why the saves are messed up...

Not saying you have used the No CD crack or anything of course...
Hi,

Thanks for the reply ;)

Took your advice and had a quick peek at the forums?

Things seem okay now?

Cheers,

SW.

Back
Top Bottom