The Frosties advert..

Soldato
Yes I know the one you mean, isn't there a really annoying song he's singing too?

They taste like **** too.

Secret ingredient is Tony the Tiger's jungle juice tbh.

(edited XD)

Last edited:
Associate
Andelusion said:
Yes I know the one you mean, isn't there a really annoying song he's singing too?

They taste like **** too.

Secret ingredient is Tony's Lion Love Liquid tbh.

rofl - tony the TIGER's lion love liquid?

basically cornflakes covered in sugar - not great for hyperactive kids tbh

Soldato
The most painful part is at the end where he's (disturbingly) floating up into the air and he's dancing along punching his arms forward.

ARGH ffs I'd love to shoot him with a frosties cannon into the centre of the sun :mad:

Soldato
Andelusion said:
ARGH ffs I'd love to shoot him with a frosties cannon into the centre of the sun :mad:

Lol! What I'd do is punch him in the ovaries, kill him with fire and finally nuke him from orbit, its the only way to be sure. :p

Associate
That advert is more annoying and irritating then I anticipated.! I thought everyone was just moaning at another rubbish advert but NO... That kid does infact have the Xtremely annoying Factor!

..Yeah I agree Andelusion that bit at the end just finalises my initial thoughts of the kid!

;)

Associate
Oh dear God. That advert makes me cringe everytime i see it, that kid is so getting bullied at school. Watching it is one of those moments where you feel embarrassed for the person making a right tit out of themselves (arg, especially when he does the waving his arms bit with the like gangsta "west-side" hand actions :( .

Last edited:
Soldato
can you imagine the stick that kid must get in his school... HA...

the advert is annoying... and what the heck he is trying to do with his arms at the end :confused:

if frosties do that to you... i'll stick with toast tbh

Soldato
TCEuk said:
Oh dear God. That advert makes me cringe everytime i see it, that kid is so getting bullied at school. Watching it is one of those moments where you feel embarrassed for the person making a right tit out of themselves (arg, especially when he does the waving his arms bit with the like gangsta "west-side" had actions :( .

If I knew which school he goes to, I would be there helping beat the **** out of him.

Back
Top Bottom