Get rid of bags?

Associate
lack of sun.

i have bags and blackness, i've just been to san francisco for a week and my eyes became perfect straight away, now i've come back they are going back to how they were before.

Soldato
Guinot and Aveda do good eyecare products that do work. However, they are about £20 per bottle (although that will last you a long time). The gel filled eye masks you can buy and put in the fridge are also good - although you may want to buy the slightly butcher blue version ;)

Soldato
Muban said:
Guinot and Aveda do good eyecare products that do work. However, they are about £20 per bottle (although that will last you a long time). The gel filled eye masks you can buy and put in the fridge are also good - although you may want to buy the slightly butcher blue version ;)
Like this one? :eek:

coverw1456kv.jpg

Associate
off topic i know, but does anyone know any product or anything that gets rid of 5 o clock shadows. well infact when i shave my my moustache and chin area is very grey and looks like i havent even shaved. i'm only 21. really annoys me. shaving upwards doesnt help . shaving after showering etc etc

i guess its jst because this area the hair is thicker?

thanks for suggestions

Zip

Zip

Soldato
suki said:
off topic i know, but does anyone know any product or anything that gets rid of 5 o clock shadows. well infact when i shave my my moustache and chin area is very grey and looks like i havent even shaved. i'm only 21. really annoys me. shaving upwards doesnt help . shaving after showering etc etc

i guess its jst because this area the hair is thicker?

thanks for suggestions

Waxing for the win :D

Back
Top Bottom