Get rid of bags?

Soldato
suki said:
off topic i know, but does anyone know any product or anything that gets rid of 5 o clock shadows. well infact when i shave my my moustache and chin area is very grey and looks like i havent even shaved. i'm only 21. really annoys me. shaving upwards doesnt help . shaving after showering etc etc

i guess its jst because this area the hair is thicker?

thanks for suggestions
Match to your skin tone.

duluxonecoat6cf.jpg

Associate
Preperation H is used to reduce swelling. Get the gell type not the cream, put it under your eyes at night, before you go to sleep, and wash off the residue in the morning. it will ruduce the puffiness of the bags but the colour will stay. only about £3 a tube too. *info collected from big sister*

Soldato
shaunybee said:
Preperation H is used to reduce swelling. Get the gell type not the cream, put it under your eyes at night, before you go to sleep, and wash off the residue in the morning. it will ruduce the puffiness of the bags but the colour will stay. only about £3 a tube too. *info collected from big sister*

On the flip side, that hot assistant at the chemist will now think of you buying some pile cream every time she sees you....

"It's for my eyes.... honest!!!"

"Eye piles?.... HIGHLY suspicious"

Soldato
Karl said:
As soon as I read face masks, that's the *first* thing I thought of too, and I thought of you *you* posting it! :eek:

Haha, creepy, I thought of Christian Bale as the American Psycho too!

I need to start sorting out my eye bags too...as for five 'o clock shadow...I'm going to just not bother shaving anymore...I can't even get a clean shave anyway, even with my Gilette Mach turbo!

Back
Top Bottom