Paintballing rules!!!!!!!

Associate
Just went paintballing for a friends birthday today and it was soo much fun. The pellets didnt hurt as much as i thought they would but one caught my hand and THAT was sore :(..

Other than that I had a great time. I highly recomend it and go in big groups of friends becuase I think its more fun that way.

:D

amazing

Nix

Nix

Soldato
dunno said:
Just went paintballing for a friends birthday today and it was soo much fun. The pellets didnt hurt as much as i thought they would but one caught my hand and THAT was sore :(..

Other than that I had a great time. I highly recomend it and go in big groups of friends becuase I think its more fun that way.

:D

amazing

First time I went was for my 19th birthday, drove up with a couple of friends and two cars packed. It was a very fun day, albeit a bit expensive :o

Getting shot in the top of your head, point blank hurts though.

Associate
OP
lol i wore a hoody and put a hat on top of that. Got shot in the head a few times but not from point blank. There was this one dude who was a marshal and he was on our team but there was some confusion and i thought he was the enemy and vice versa. All i heard was foont...foont...foont then tack..tack...tack and all the shots had hit me in the head in the same place. Was really cool how accurate he was with the thing.

Man of Honour
paintballing is amazing, i used to play for a team back in cheshire before i went to Uni. best sport in the world i find the thighs hurt the most especially with the guns we where using 30-40bps after one round i had a limp for a week. And in winter its even worse like pebbles rather than paintballs and most of the time didnt explode :)

Associate
OP
ichabod crane said:
paintballing is amazing, i used to play for a team back in cheshire before i went to Uni. best sport in the world i find the thighs hurt the most especially with the guns we where using 30-40bps after one round i had a limp for a week. And in winter its even worse like pebbles rather than paintballs and most of the time didnt explode :)

30-40bps? balls per second? Surely thats a bit extreme!!!!!

edit: wouldnt like to play in the winter lol

Soldato
It rocks, but its expensive :) I've not gone for years and our workplace is having a paintballing event sometime in July iirc. The last time I went me and my mates ended up looking like we'd come out of a tornado. Had bits of twigs sticking out of us and stuff :D

Great fun, but being shot in the cheek hurts like hell! :o

Bar

Bar

Soldato
30-40bps???

thought even the angels and autocockers topped out at about 17 bps. Your finger cannot pull the trigger more than 18 times per second and automatic guns are banned in uk competitions aren't they?

Soldato
Paintballing is awesome, but its expensive :( last time i went was about 2 years ago now.

Shot on the top inside leg hurts :o paint tastes discusting too (got shot in head and paint went between the grills lol)

Bar

Bar

Soldato
speedball is so much better than woodland though.

Woodland is just there to get you to burn off pellets with little or no hits - speedball and supair is fantastic.

Just make sure that you are wearing a box tho!!

Man of Honour
there locked at about 20 when bourght but you can change it yourself, but you get a few more broken balls in the barrel than you should and most are fully adjustable from 1-30bps

Last edited:
Associate
OP
We had masks that covered our face and ears. I was greatfull for that :p wouldnt have really like to have a paitball shot into or clip my ear. would be veeeery sore. Got one paintball in the mask though and the paint came through, it tasted baaaaaad!

Soldato
Full-auto markers are still banned by firearms regs, however a lot of tournaments allow markers running ramping software (which accelerate the ROF for you) up to cap of 15bps.

Most top-end markers can cycle at 30-35bps, however their speed readouts often tell porkies *cough*Angels*cough* and even a Halo won't feed that fast consistently.

Man of Honour
dunno said:
We had masks that covered our face and ears. I was greatfull for that :p wouldnt have really like to have a paitball shot into or clip my ear. would be veeeery sore. Got one paintball in the mask though and the paint came through, it tasted baaaaaad!

so you gonna be going again?

Associate
great laugh - did a entertaining afternoon a few years ago for a mates stag.

UNfortunately the end of day event was hunt the stag, best man and me, not great when you have to stay with the stag who was wearing a red gingham dress, and there are 30 people hunting you. I gave up counting hit marks when I got to 50 - ******* painfull

Soldato
Is there not a paintballing place where it's armyfied?

Like for example,
"Incoming missles. Gold group take evasiv action." - Me (general)
"Negative. Negative. Transports are down." - My soldiers
"Gather what supplies you can and get out of there!" - Me
"Yes sir! Sir, scanners are reporting the enemy is approaching from the west. What are your orders?" - My solidiers
And etc. You get the picture

Nix

Nix

Soldato
eXSBass said:
Is there not a paintballing place where it's armyfied?

Like for example,
"Incoming missles. Gold group take evasiv action." - Me (general)
"Negative. Negative. Transports are down." - My soldiers
"Gather what supplies you can and get out of there!" - Me
"Yes sir! Sir, scanners are reporting the enemy is approaching from the west. What are your orders?" - My solidiers
And etc. You get the picture

fromtheinternet.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

Back
Top Bottom