Burned scalp

Soldato
I have a shaved head. Grade 1.
We got stuck in a traffic jam on saturday and my head got burned (the car is a convertible)
If I go and buy some moisturiser, and I stick it on my head (scalp), will it make my head greasy looking? (I have to go to a meeting in 30 mins...)

ta

James :o

Soldato
Sounds like you got away lightly.

After I had a number 1, I was out in the sun all day with no lotion. The next day my head was leaking and ended up covered in disgusting puss filled blister things. I had to get special cream from the doctors and when it started to take effect crusts were coming off like that dude in Austin Powers.

I have never had a number 1 again.

Soldato
OP
Jambo said:

After I had a number 1, I was out in the sun all day with no lotion. The next day my head was leaking and ended up covered in disgusting puss filled blister things. I had to get special cream from the doctors and when it started to take effect crusts were coming off like that dude in Austin Powers.

urgh :eek:

Caporegime
Jambo said:

Same thing happened to me a few years ago when I went body boarding. I wore a wetsuit and thought I could get away without wearing lotion for a few hours. When I came out of the water my hands were bright red as was my face and head. The next day my hands were purple and my face and head were covered in blisters. I had to rip my head off the pillow because it got stuck to it. When I went in to work people laughed at me :( I have now learnt my lesson.

Back
Top Bottom