Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
OP
R0551 said:
That's the problem right there. You were in Hinckley :p

Well, really I was at my parents house in Barwell. I just said Hinckley as people would probably know it better ;)

Cheers 6thElement. How strange. I know for sure it can't have been a vehicle. To shake my room at the back of the house would be a mean feat and it felt identical to the time when there was a tremor a few years back. Interesting.

Soldato
Mikol said:
Well, really I was at my parents house in Barwell. I just said Hinckley as people would probably know it better ;)

Cheers 6thElement. How strange. I know for sure it can't have been a vehicle. To shake my room at the back of the house would be a mean feat and it felt identical to the time when there was a tremor a few years back. Interesting.

That definately explains it then :D

God I hate my village :(

Soldato
Nope, nothing doing here in leicester (frog island).
About 5 years ago I was staying over at my GF's place one afternoon; we were woken to the sound of banging inside the house walls and feel the bed swaying ever so slightly (this is hamilton area of leic) turned out to be an earthquake - not an uncommon event for the midlands (or UK in general) apparently.
Her housemates made many snide and un-called for jokes about 'the earth moving'. Needless to say in my tacit refusal to acknowlege such mirth, I neither confirmed or denyed such an event :o :D :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom