World Cup Betting

Soldato
World Cup Betting - Tips in here!!

Anyone stuck any bets on for the world cup.

considering putting an accumlator on

edit: stuck 3 on

canny ridiculous, stuck a quid on each.

Stand to win £25 on the first - relatively sensible betting on first 5 games
Stand to win £429 on the second - bet on teams to win, favourites but unlikely to get them all.
Stand to win nearly £12,000 on the third :D - on a £1 pound bet im guessing you dont need me to explain

Last edited:

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Sweden for an each way shout, so far. I'll wait until the weekend to pick a top scorer/winner double; it will be Ronaldo/Brazil and either RvN/Holland or a German. Most of my bets will be last scorers/correct result doubles.

Soldato
Who did you place the accumlator bets with Clerkin?

T&Cs of most online bookies state you can only win a maximum amount on low stakes/long odds accumulators, ranging from £1-3k.

Soldato
OP
BrenOS said:
Who did you place the accumlator bets with Clerkin?

T&Cs of most online bookies state you can only win a maximum amount on low stakes/long odds accumulators, ranging from £1-3k.

ladbrokes.com

havent read the T&C but when i placed the bet it said potential return of £11,529 or summit like that. the bet went through fine. they better pay up if i win :p

that was betting on the outcomes of 25 games

Soldato
fozzybear said:
I'm thinking of having a big(ish) bet on Ivory Coast to qualify top of their group. Its more a feeling than anything else.

I have money on them to qualify from their group, and too win it!! Got about 15 bets going on the WC the biggest winners would be the Czech Rep to win, and Zurawski to be top scorer.

Soldato
considering a heffy bet on Brazil @ 11/4 with corals. Just can't see them not winning it.

Also Adriano for top scorer@ 11/1

Also think that Ivory coast will do well.

Soldato
fozzybear said:
I'm thinking of having a big(ish) bet on Ivory Coast to qualify top of their group. Its more a feeling than anything else.

I think the Ivory Coast will do really well this year. Can see them reaching the quarters.

Soldato
Germany v Costa Rica: Germany 1/4
England v Paraguay: England 1/2
Trinidad v Sweden: Sweden 1/4
Angola v Portugal: Portugal 4/11
Brazil v Croatia: Brazil 2/5
England v Trinidad: England 1/7
Mexico v Angola: Mexico 4/9
Portugal v Iran: Portugal 2/5
Brazil v Australia: Brazil 2/9
France v South Korea France 4/9
Spain v Tunisia: Spain 4/9
Ecuador v Germany: Germany 1/3
Togo v France: France 2/7
Japan v Brazil: Brazil 2/9

Pays £550 for a £10 bet.. surely worth a tenner? Can anyone honestly see any of those being upset?

Back
Top Bottom