SE p990i

Soldato
So this phone should arrive just before the w950i.

Im not sure which I want to get, I really want to get rid of my iPod and use a phone for music, so the w950i would be good with the 4gb storage, but does not have a camera. The p990i has a decent camera and can also play music, and has great pda functionality, so I just cant decide between the two! What do you guys think?

Soldato
Personally, I prefer the W950i. It's so small and thin for a PDA and the 4GB will come in useful even if its not used for music.

A camera would be nice, but I'm happy to lose it in favour of the smaller form-factor.

Caporegime
From what i have been reading and hearing, the p990i is due out hopefully in July according to the site i have pre-ordered from.

Would go for the W950i but if it had built in wifi then id definitely pick that over the p990i...seeing as it hasnt...its a non runner for me.

Caporegime
The $6m Dan said:
Are they still waiting for the new OS?
If so, then it's kind of out of their hands. At this rate it'll be ready when my 18 month contract runs out.

As far as i know, its more or less stable the OS...so should hopefully be ready for general release sometime in july or maybe if we are lucky...mid to late june release.

k3v

k3v

Associate
SE have a history of being late at releasing their smart phones, I had a p900 and got bored waiting for a better one so i got a spv m500. A year later SE stil had not got a decent replacement out so ive just got a m600.
Shame cos I eally like SE phones

Back
Top Bottom