Need fancy dress help!

Associate
I've got a fancy dress night next friday and am really struggling for ideas, the idea is that whatever i go as needs to start with the first letter of my name, ie N.

I've come up with the following so far but am not stuck on any of them:

Noddy
Nurse (involves dressing up as a woman.... not good)
Nun (again, more cross dressing)

So, any idea's?

:D

Permabanned
Fancy dress always works better though if you arrange with a few mates to go and all team up in your costumes, for example, me and 3 mates went as TeleTubbies to a party, but the party was a bit dead, so we went to the local pub, then went clubbing in town still dressed as Tubbies.

We were worried the club wouldnt let us in, but instead they let us jump the queue, got in for a free and they bought us all a drink \o/ h00rah for the tubbies!

Soldato
Neanderthal?

Caveman.gif

Associate
The_KiD said:
Fancy dress always works better though if you arrange with a few mates to go and all team up in your costumes, for example, me and 3 mates went as TeleTubbies to a party, but the party was a bit dead, so we went to the local pub, then went clubbing in town still dressed as Tubbies.

We were worried the club wouldnt let us in, but instead they let us jump the queue, got in for a free and they bought us all a drink \o/ h00rah for the tubbies!

that was a cracking night :D

back on topic

NERO COSTUME - Link
14458.jpg

Napoleonic Officer
Linky
12955.gif

crap costumes but hey :p

Back
Top Bottom