P1010029.jpg

He's called Admiral!!!

#edit where did the teeth come from :confused:

Man of Honour
OP
Haly said:
Nice :D
Where were you for that photo?

It's in a place called Prein about 20 miles from Munich.. It snowed so we decided to go up the cable car to Kapwanda which is about 1600m above i think. It was fresh snow that morning and by the time the photo was taken and going to the restuarant at the top, the fog came down and we couldn't find our way back.... I lost th return tickets too :o

It was bright and sunny by the afternoon :)

Soldato
Last night I realised that everyone must have photographic memory.

In dreams, I go places and see them as I would in reality. Everything is crystal clear. Consciously I can't create these images in my head when I'm awake. Thus I've concluded that I have photographic memory but I just can't use it.

Man of Honour
6thElement said:
My flatmate sleepwalked (sp??) into my bedroom and then asked me if I was alive as he'd just dreamt that all people below level 8 were dead (a WoW reference). He then walked back into his bedroom.

I was scared.

I can beat that. When I was in Halls (D&R Liverpool Uni for those that know it) my room was at the end of a corridor with two other neighbours.

Nobody bothered locking our doors (due to another incidenct involving wallpaste) as we didn't mind if we popped in and out to say hello

One morning my alarm clock goes off, and at that point my door opens and I see somebody. Thinking it was a different lad I told [him] wait until i'm ready. I then clear my eyes as this person mutters something back. I sit bolt upright in bed as I realise the person infront of me is my gay neighbour NAKED. (I bullcarp you not).

He then mutters something else and walks across my room and parks his naked bi-directional ass on my window sill. I ask him;

"WTF ARE YOU DOING?"
"I'm waiting..."
"WHAT!?"
"I'm just waiting..it's ok..."
"WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR!??!?!"

"The bus into uni..."

*frown, oh god no, he's sleep walking!*

"WHY DON'T YOU ******* DO THAT IN YOUR OWN ROOM?!?!"

"oh I suppose.... alright then...."

He then walks back to his room and shuts the door.

Last edited:
Associate
greenlizard0 said:
I can beat that. When I was in Halls (D&R Liverpool Uni for those that know it) my room was at the end of a corridor with two other neighbours.

Nobody bothered locking our doors (due to another incidenct involving wallpaste) as we didn't mind if we popped in and out to say hello

One morning my alarm clock goes off, and at that point my door opens and I see somebody. Thinking it was a different lad I told [him] wait until i'm ready. I then clear my eyes as this person mutters something back. I sit bolt upright in bed as I realise the person infront of me is my gay neighbour NAKED. (I bullcarp you not).

He then mutters something else and walks across my room and parks his naked bi-directional ass on my window sill. I ask him;

"WTF ARE YOU DOING?"
"I'm waiting..."
"WHAT!?"
"I'm just waiting..it's ok..."
"WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR!??!?!"

"The bus into uni..."

*frown*

"WHY DON'T YOU ******* DO THAT IN YOUR OWN ROOM?!?!"

"oh I suppose.... alright then...."

Very :confused: lol

Associate
I have a weird sleep walking story, i was in spain sitting outside a caravan which you like rent in tourist parks and this guy from another caravan walks over to me and just stares....and stares....and stares, freaking the hell out of me, i could tell he was sleepwalking so i said maybe you should you go back to bed, then he he started screaming as he stared at me, i thought he was gonna pull a knife from behind him or something, the dude actually started to freak me out and i thought he was possessed, then a woman from his caravan came running out to get him and take him back leaving me wanting the toilet :p

Associate
I once staggered into the showers at Uni after particularly heavy session the night before, managed to get under the shower in classic 'head down hungover stance'.

Midly suprised to be asked if I wanted some shampoo by a lady to the right.

Had forgotten I'd spent the night at an all girls college, which had some rather open showering facilities. ;)

Fortunately I knew the girl in the other

Back
Top Bottom