A battlefield2 thread

Permabanned
Roduga said:
No idea. I'm pretty handy with helicopters in simulators and have a horrible time with the BF2 physics. *shakes fist at EA*

I'm in the same boat as you! I'm an avid FS2004 flyer, infact I've just completed a flight around the coast of Britain in a Cobra without crashing once.

Now, in the same Helo in BF2 I can't keep it in the air long enough to make any sort of attempt on a target. It's more a case of point it in the right direction, roughly at the target and then just unleash all the ammo with fingers crossed. Then crash!

Associate
Jabbs said:
I find the copters on desertcombat far more enjoyable too bf2's tbh, they took a lot of mastering in DC and i found you have far more control over them.

Loved the helicopters in DC there were much more sensitive and so can be manouvered easily compared to bf2 which are sluggish

Permabanned
Stellios said:
I can fly them quite easily, i just struggle to hit things :p Same with the jets.

I came from the first battlefield (desert combat) ah they where the days, where the heli's where much harder to fly than BF2, i love flying a chopper now in BF2 and with the keys no gay joy stick here :D

Soldato
wicked88 said:
I came from the first battlefield (desert combat) ah they where the days, where the heli's where much harder to fly than BF2, i love flying a chopper now in BF2 and with the keys no gay joy stick here :D

I quite like being able to drive and fly anything in this game with just keyboard and mouse.

Soldato
Great game on AF today, racked up some serious kills with the scout choppers, those things are deadly to infantry. However if you are locked on get the hell out of there, go behind a hill or something because these choppers can't withstand much. Few shots from an FAV takes it down easy.

I liked this shot :D

scoutschopper9iy.jpg

So is Armored Fury worth buying?

Without a doubt the best booster pack to date. seems like EA finally wised up. The maps play very good and the air power is not "overkill" the guys that play the AT class will love it, plenty of tanks to kill :p

Permabanned
ScarySquirrel said:
A year? blimey, dont play much do you?

No, not with work and the other games I was playing. Between Work, HL2, Guild Wars, FEAR and FS2004 it left very little time for BF2. If you look, I got 99% of my points in the last week! :o

However, now I'm sans job for a while............................................ ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom