how to 'batch' resize large numbers of images?

Associate
I'm thinking of uploading a series of stag do pictures for public perusal at FlickR, question is - how can I compress 200mb worth of images to 20mb to meet the bandwidth limits of my free FlickR account?

Rather than laboriously resize individually every image using Image Ready is there a way to batch process say a 100 odd images in a few steps? perhaps there is a good utility I'm unaware of.

any help much appreciated

Thanks

sols

Permabanned
I would recomend ImageWalker for anything you plan to do with batches of images (including making them into a web page).

ImageWalker allows you to manage your image files visually. It simplifies the process of viewing, cataloguing, and publishing digital images. Its features include; web page creation, thumbnail generation and printing, batch image conversion, slide show and screen saver.

http://www.imagewalker.com/

Associate
OP
worked a treat - what a powerful and user friendly little utility - really like its memory management over explorer's - worth checking out by all as has many applications, and much less cumbersome than some commercial packages

Back
Top Bottom