OcUK Seti Team Matches Season 2 - Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise Guy
Associate
Following consultation with Mark G, there will be a second season of the Team Matches.

Mark shall be running the matches on a daily basis, with his spangley stats machine providing you with no doubt up to the minute information. You can rely on him throughout the competition as he shall be responsible for ensuring that this is again a success.

I shall kick things off by organising the teams, following on from this signup thread.

Team selection shall be as follows.....

-If you want to take part, simply post your Seti Account name and
your Forum name in this thread.

-If you have a desire to be a team leader, please also make this clear in this thread.

-Finally, following on from the point above, if you wish to be a Team Leader, please ensure you have a Yahoo account nickname, and if possible enter this in your post in this thread. The reason for this is forthcoming.............

Live Auction

The team selection shall take place via a live auction on a private Yahoo chatroom to be setup by myself. Hopefully, Mark shall be there to adjudicate.

All participants shall be split into seperate lots. The list shall be made available to team leaders prior to the auction.

Team Leaders shall have a limited budget that they may not exceed.

You get the jist of it. It goes without saying that teams shall not be of equal numbers this time, and it's down to the team leaders themselves to spend their budget wisely.

The closing date for signup shall be set at 22:00 Monday 21st April 2003, after which point no further entries shall be accepted for any reason.

Wise Guy
Soldato
Woohoo, races a comin', lets get it on:)

Forum name : Bundles
Seti name : Bundles
no leader here thanx, not up to speed enough on seti to lead anyone:D

Soldato
Count me in!

adwhitworth
adwhitworth

for both forum and seti:)

I wouldn't mind being a team leader again. I would much sooner use MSN but am happy to use Yahoo and will set up something:)

Soldato
i'll have some of that and pehaps thistime i wont have my cruncher go down for weeks :D + i got a xp1600 to repalce my 1.3 duron comming soon :D

seti name Bigboy
forum name Bigboy3000
Team Leader Not on your nelly :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom