Managed to p off an owners club last night

Soldato
My mate called me up and asked if I wanted to go to a KA car meet, so I thought why not, my other mate came along on his moped. We pulled up at the meet where everyone was just chilling out, so my mate jumped out of his Ka and went off to speak to them. My mate on the ped then jumped in the Ka and we went off ripping it making as much noise as possible, slaloming round posts and hand brake turns. The Ka owners did not look happy :p

Yeh it's immature and silly but damn it was funny.

Soldato

I would be well peeved if my 'mate' took my car and started hooning about in the car park tbh. Although i know if i did it to a mate, i would be rofling so hard.

Soldato
OP
He was alright with it I think, he's done it to my car before when I said you can have a little drive round this car park but he thrashed the gonads off it so think of it as revenge.

O and there were 6 cars including my mate :p

Soldato
I was gonna guess 7. One must have been busy,

trax12.jpg

Soldato
While it would have been hilarious to watch, if someone had done that to me, they'd not have been laughing afterwards.

Slaloming around lamposts :eek:

What if he'd pushed too far and misjudged the turn in, causing the car to slam into it?

Now that would have been funny!

GT3

GT3

Soldato
A lot of people like their cars for what they are, so why shouldn't they have a club. And give me a Ka over a moped any day of the week!

You sound like a bunch of retards who spoilt an otherwise civilised meet.

Soldato
GT3 said:
A lot of people like their cars for what they are, so why shouldn't they have a club. And give me a Ka over a moped any day of the week!

You sound like a bunch of retards who spoilt an otherwise civilised meet.
Gotta agree there to be honest.

They look to be some quite nice looking Ka's (well, as nice-looking as Ka's can get) and they were having their regular social meet, and you came along and started acting up, and have quite possibly given their gathering a bad name.

Soldato
Talking of Ka's there was a VERY nice one at street racers garage for a tune up.

It had a wide arch bodykit (very subtle) and wide wheels, with the standard 1.3 engine turbo charged on mega squirt.

Was the only Ka i've seen and liked.

Haven;t got a picture tho :o

Soldato
OP
Have to agree they were very nice cars, one of the red ones in that picture was a 1.5l turbo, it shifted really well. We hardly gave the club a bad name as I'm pretty sure no one other than them saw us do it as it was an extremely quiet car park. At the end of the day it's still hilarious :D

Back
Top Bottom