OcUK's Funniest Comebacks!

Soldato
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadsaMoney
Yeah i posted a screenshot in another thread somewhere, i was getting attacked by a wolf, and i was getting about 32fps, yeah definately unplayable, i pressed the left mouse button to swing my sword, went downstairs to make a cup of tea, about 10 minutes later came back up, and just as id opened my bedroom door to get back in, i just caught my character taking the swing.

i went out for the weekend myself

Soldato
Tru said:
Originally Posted by downsy said:
pour it through someones letter box and shout 'are you sarah connor?'

yeahthat.gif

Permabanned
Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Saw this in Tescos the other day, and had a god read at the packaging. Its milk, for cats.

Cat Milk!

Now, apparently its because cats cant digest "normal" milk properly, fair enough...but my kitties have been drinking "normal milk" for about 18 years and I never noticed any detrimental effect on them. So questions:

1) Why did they bother with this product? Its ludicrously expensive, and cats have been drinking normal milk for years and years, yet not dropping like flies.
2) Does anyone actually intend to buy it?
3) Has anyone here actually tried drinking some when you've been drunk or otherwise mentally incapicatated? :p

Matblack said:
Are you surprised its expensive

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO MILK A CAT?!!??!?!

MB

Soldato
downsy said:

My favourite, after some guy found a jar of magnesium in his shed wasn't it? I laughed far too much at that.

Also love the made up thread talking...

"Just had to hit some guy in b&q"
and
"Some guy just punched me at b&q"

rofl.

Soldato
I dunno if anyone remembers, but I thought a couple of limerick-style answers I did in threads which were about to be locked were quite amusing, sadly of course because they were locked they got swiftly deleted.

Was about 2am as well IIRC so barely anyone saw them either.

:( *sniff*

:p

Man of Honour
downsy said:

Best EVER, no question about it. I'd be very surprised if someone could beat that. That comment was one of the very few that had me laughing so hard I became feint, dizzy and had ringing ears.

Words cannot describe how god damn awesome that reply was. :cool:

Permabanned
Spawn said:
I remember one reply Penski gave to someone who was having a moan at terrorists..something along the lines of

Actually had that in my sig at one point as well :p:D

I think it was Tony Blair being an apologist for Irish terrorist actions and the forum in general accepting them.

*n

Associate
Originally Posted by downsy

Scuzi said:
Best EVER, no question about it. I'd be very surprised if someone could beat that.

Agreed - this is the funniest reply I ever read on these forums. :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
pogo said:
I suspect I'm alone on this but I never understood why people found this funny. :confused:

You're not, I got it but never found it all that funny. That's just how humour goes though - I never really laughed at GTA's posts all that much either but he's a reknowned comedy legend on here. There's plenty of stuff I find hilarious on here that no-one else probably laughs at either, so it all balances out I guess. :)

Soldato
penski said:
I think it was Tony Blair being an apologist for Irish terrorist actions and the forum in general accepting them.

*n

I remember TB being an apologist (for many topics, including Irish terrorism) but I dont remember much acceptance

Back
Top Bottom