Things you must do on your 21st birthday?

Man of Honour
Well, I have the big birthday coming up next month and have been trying to plan something with my mates but none of us can come up with a decent idea. It has to be a memorable day (well, memorable until the alcohol takes over) so we're in need of some ideas to get us started. I wanted to go to Ney York for a couple of days but all my mates are skint students so that idea was out.

What are the essentials for a 21st birthday?

Soldato
BBQ in the pouring september rain is what I did. Awesome night it was too, surrounded by friends and family.

Funny story, I was determined to help my parents tidy the garden, so I picked up a bucket of drink dregs, and poured it into a cardboard beer-can box. I cant remember this though. I'm stupid when drunk obviously :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Von Smallhausen said:
Get the aeroplanes to have paintguns fitted and have mock dogfights while guiding them in ?

:D

I never thought about paintballing. AFAIK it's banned in Northern Ireland and it would require a trip over the border so might be a bit expensive. I'll make some enquiries. Karting isn't a bad idea either :cool:

So, for the night out, what should one aim to do?

Soldato
Done it twice (one with a massive adult size one... 20ft x 20ft if I recall), it's a cracking laugh. Especially when it gets covered in ale.

..not so much when someone's sick.

... though that is the time to let it down on someone.

Soldato
SexyBetty said:
Oh yes! Had an awesome castle not long ago... everyone piled on, it nearly went rear over tit :D:D

Every time my friends have had a bouncy castle we've managed to tip it over, it's great fun going on a bouncy castle at 4am when you're drunk :cool:

Back
Top Bottom