A Website/Blog for Club

Soldato
I need to build (responsible for) a website fir my University TaeKwonDo club, trouble is, I'm limited on my skills with HTML and what software to use.

We have our own domain name and (I think) 10gig bandwidth with over 2gigs worth of webspace. We're currently running the site with Dreamweaver (using a templated made from ground)

However, our committee members are not very fluent with using Dreamweaver and FTP-ing the files for updates. So we need to make the site "easy to update".

I'm hoping someone where knows what program is available for me to create a website from ground up, that allows members to have do a blog-style update (like a one click, type in info and update) I also need to put up a forum in there :(

Help is really appreciated!

Soldato
If you want something like a blog then wordpress is what you want. It's easy to install and use, and there are plenty of themes out there you can use if you don't want to make one. You can find loads at themes.wordpress.net.

Before you install it you need to make sure that your webspace meets the requirements. If you're not sure that your webspace does, then you can probably contact your provider and ask them if you can run wordpress on it. If that's what you want to do and you get stuck, there are plenty of people on here who will help.

Back
Top Bottom