dont you love the speed

Permabanned
OP
subxero said:
MaxDSL wouldn't come anywhere near that, i'm guessing either Bulldog, Be, or UKOnline for that, anything more and he is downloading from work or a University :D
be if anyone wants to join be let me now we both can get a free month and :D the contract period is 3 months, bulldog the max ive seen is 15meg.
ive had be for almost a year now bar 3 months never let me down, just like to post my speeds once and a while :D :rolleyes:

Caporegime
The FAQ:
No promotion of business interests
You may not promote any website or business you have a financial or other interest in, or use the popularity of this community to help build one of your own. The forums are here to allow people to freely share knowledge, not provide them with personal financial gain, or free advertising.

That includes referrals.

Soldato
download.jpg

Soldato
FosterK said:
Unless my maths is off, that's a 16MB line, no?

I mate sent me a photo once of a download I couldn't see anything special.. then I saw it... GB/sec.
Nothing like having multiple fiber channel links to provide internet access and peering to all ISPs. :D

MSN DVD images only take a few seconds to download.. :eek:

Permabanned
Only on 1mb at home because of my line, at work however I have the ultimate connection and am only limited by the 100mb switch that connects our part of the office.

Back
Top Bottom