• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Non-standard TV-OUT on 6600gt?

Associate
I've just had a bit of a frustrating time trying to find a TV-OUT to SCART lead for my Geforce 6600gt card. All the video connectors I saw had 7 pins (A long plastic guide pin, 3,4), whereas my TVout port has 9 (2,4,3).

One guy I spoke to said I was going to need a hub, but by that stage on a hot summer afternoon I wasn't about to start asking what he meant. Is this going to be something as simple as an adaptor, or should I just give up and wait til it's time to upgrade my card?

Thanks as always for any advice.

Soldato
Sounds like the card is a VIVO model, did it not come with another small cable that had four or five wires coming from 1 plug?I would get in touch with the card manufacturer/shop you bought it, to see if they can supply it.

Associate
OP
El_Watcher said:
Sounds like the card is a VIVO model, did it not come with another small cable that had four or five wires coming from 1 plug?I would get in touch with the card manufacturer/shop you bought it, to see if they can supply it.

Yeah, I found one after a rummage through my old cable drawer. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom