Dragons Den - Im in!!

Soldato
Hey guys just like to share my experience with you and i will be updating with whats next everyso often! i got entered into a young inventors and entrepeneurs award a few weeks ago and from this i got entered into the new series of mini dragons den - The Pitch!

I had to apply and i had an idea ready, with great amazement i got through to the final 50!!!!!!

so i had to go present myself to a panel and complete a workshop day where i was assessed with many other candidates, i was confident, smart and presentable and tried to distinguish myself from the others.

It worked! i got through to the final 20-24 that will be on the programme!
:D :D

Permabanned
That's fantastic mate, tell us when you're on and I'll make a note to watch it.

I love it, but having an OcUK member pitching on there will be great fun to watch. :)

Soldato
OP
On may the 20th - My 18th birthday infact! was the first workshop

i went to the dragons den workshop number 1 and found a few familiar faces within the new group and everyone was really excited. we had the pet talk on rules and things and its looking good!

there are 6 workshops running up until the big events in october and november, and each stage involves meeting high profile succesful entrepeneurs!

i met andy instone, the former owner of hip hop clothing "urban strides" and also the *hottest* (so he says) hip hop dancer, choreographer and director of the british hip hop scene! he is wicked and gave me some great info, he has worked with everyone in the industry and even met the royals and micheal jackson!

we had photos taken and its covered by many medias such as newspapers and websites and i got filmed for the video documentary part too!

NEXT event is june the 17th , next weekend

please feel free to ask anything about it, i would love to share this experience im oh so happy with! :D

booner

Soldato
Congratulations!

Hope you do ok in front of the dragon's make sure you don't let them get you flustered and turn up smart. (sounds as if you're already doing this).

Best of luck - let usknow when it's being aired

:)

Soldato
Excellent news, make sure to go well dressed and be prepared to give a resonable chunk of your business away at a good price.

Man of Honour
da_mic_1530 said:
cant wait for this episode then, Dont let OCUK down, i think you should wear something OCUK :p or have a sly pen in your pocket or something
Pen behind the eye for those side-on camera angles for the win!

Course, the Dragons might think you're a ****** :)

Soldato
OP
da_mic_1530 said:
cant wait for this episode then, Dont let OCUK down, i think you should wear something OCUK :p or have a sly pen in your pocket or something

sumbliminal advertisement hey? sponsorship maybe ;)

yeh i will keep updating this, im going to do a blogspot actually, and this is me in my suit at some Prom thing but its what i wore to my interview :)

Horrid photo i know! froma while back

untitledmedium9ft.jpg

Soldato
OP
Tesla said:
Excellent, do we get to hear any more details or is it all secret stuff.

what do you want to know?

i cannot explain anything about my ideas due to my copyright infringement and patents etc etc confidentiality etc :o

but anything else i can tell ;)

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Nice one. I bloody love this show. As I'm sure you know already, make sure you have all the figures. The amount of times people have been on that show and one of the Dragons has asked them what the exact turnover is, or how much x product has sold for and how many have sold, yet the person pitching has no idea.

Good luck matey - let us know when your show is airing. When does the new series start btw?

Beansprout said:
You have to slip something in about either:

Mustard
High five
Nuke [from orbit]
Claimed
William's Yorkshire Cartoons
Megzy

:cool:

ROFL :D

Soldato
OP
being filmed in october and leading up to it at every meet! then i have the chance of doing it again live to 300 people and the panel :eek: scary mary!

oh by the way, i get a mentor too, like a succesful entrepeneur to guide me and tell me how to make it big!!! :rolleyes: cant wait, role on sir richard branson!!

Soldato
OP
Beansprout said:
You have to slip something in about either:

Mustard
High five
Nuke [from orbit]
Claimed
William's Yorkshire Cartoons
Megzy

:cool:

HAHAHA love it mate, i wanna slip in a rude word or a word that only means something to certain people......

im thinking about "OWNED!" or "UberCloxxer!" or even "O Rly?" "LMAO"

plenty to choose from!

Back
Top Bottom