Who's Going To Le Mans Then?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Just a week to go for me. We're camping on the edge of Tertre Rouge and you can see the team flag from the track so look out for this:

logo_phpBB.gif

...and if you come up near the fence give me a shout and come in for a beer!

Associate
cant wait, one week to go !!! :D:D:D

if you see a load of 911's with silver " Lemon Ring 6000 " stickers im the ugly big nosed one in the dark blue one :) and ill be removing all my rear tread on sunday night at the annexe roundabout :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Associate
i think its most nights tbh.

were meeting at the roundabout on friday morning, everyone is welcome, will be around 60-70 crap cars including mine, i think the ghey muscle car guys are coming to with their vipers etc and a venom 500 full blown race car with full carbon panels and over 1000 bhp in nitrous, yawn.

but honestly, id advise getting to the annexe roundabout at 10 on friday, lambos fezzas couple of carrera GTs, a zonda to name just a few, will be a good turn out.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Cassius Clarke said:
but honestly, id advise getting to the annexe roundabout at 10 on friday, lambos fezzas couple of carrera GTs, a zonda to name just a few, will be a good turn out.
What's the chance of getting a ride in any of those dude? I've got a bike this year so can get about a bit more than previously and I'll try and get down to see you lot :)

Suspended
I'm going down this tuesday night (couldn't get a wednesday morning boat) and then watching 2 pratice days, 2 race days then off on monday I think.

Should be a blast. I'm Ginger. Everyone loves a ginger. Find me.

Soldato
i'm not going out until thursday night, then driving through the night to get down there.

couple more days of work here :(

Soldato
Car is packed ready for the trek across to Woking tomorrow to meet up with the other members of our group, then early afternoon sailing from Dover.

Back
Top Bottom