World Cup Group F (Australia, Brazil, Croatia, Japan) **SPOILERS**

Soldato
japan and austrialia get my look in here, obv brazil wil win the group, but im more intrested to see these 2 teams, as they both have the ability to get to the semis imo

Soldato
I reckon it'll end up;

Brazil
Croatia
Australia
Japan

Suprised everyone is writing off Croatia - I reckon they'll qualify nicely.

Permabanned
I wouldnt be at all surprised if either Croatia or Aus take points off Brazil.Brazil should still win the group ,but minus one or two players after the Aussie match :)

Associate
I too reckon it will come down between Croatia and Australia for second place. Tbh, I was quietly confident after the draw that Croatia would qualify no problem, but judging from our recent friendly results I am starting to have second thoughts.

From a fans point of view they are too unpredictable, they'll ever be brilliant or shocking. It says it all from recent tournaments:

World Cup 2002 Beat Italy (to whom we have never lost btw) but lost to Mexico and Equador :confused:

Euro 2004 Drew with Swtizerland, nearly beat France but for dopy Tudor and lost to England which I can't complain about. Though was not impressed with Otto the old goat.

Anyway, if results go as expected then the final Group game between Croatia - Australia should be very interesting, especially as there are 7 Aussie Croats in the Aus team and 3 Aussie Croats in the Cro team.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
GO AUSTRALIA!!!

I so hope we win against Brazil, I would have people to laugh at over and over again :p

You never know.

And We did tie with holand a week ago with out Harry :cool:

Soldato
Man going to miss the Austrilia-Japan game! :( and since it will be on ITV wont be able to stream it at work either since only BBC are doing it.

Associate
Nedved11 said:
Man going to miss the Austrilia-Japan game! :( and since it will be on ITV wont be able to stream it at work either since only BBC are doing it.

Doh! I suppose it's just highlights for you and me. I'm going to give that one a miss so I can get down to some revision.

Soldato
Alchemy said:
Doh! I suppose it's just highlights for you and me. I'm going to give that one a miss so I can get down to some revision.

Well its going to be the same for all weekday 14:00/15:00 KOs for me :( will need to find a way of sneaking out to the pub for a long lunch i think ;)

Back
Top Bottom