Raccoon

Soldato
I haven't posted much for a while due to being very busy, but I plan to dedicate some more time to my photography for the next few months. They could be my last in Toronto if things don't work out here, so I am going to make the most of that time.

Here is my latest photo from the cyKey / TerraS photo expedition around Toronto with a snippet from my online journal.

Toronto Island is a great place to capture photos of wildlife. I got a photo the other day of a Raccoon with the wrong lens at the wrong time of day and it was blurred. I came back the next day with the right settings, the right lens, the right time and this was the result. One of my favourite shots due to the combination of everything coming together and working!

163291352_d494b5aceb_o.jpg

Comments welcome!

Stay tuned for more threads from me with lots of new Toronto photos! :)

Soldato
dave can i have a bash at editing your pic? You havent got the image eidt box ticked of talkphoto so i cant play with it, a bit of tweakage and its a real gem i reckons!

Soldato
OP
matty said:
dave can i have a bash at editing your pic? You havent got the image eidt box ticked of talkphoto so i cant play with it, a bit of tweakage and its a real gem i reckons!
No idea where the image edit box is on talkphoto, but I'd prefer no edits on this particular shot. Thanks anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom