3 and the N80

Associate
hey people. basically im on the 3 network and to be honest im pretty happy with the service and package ive been given this year (750 xnet mins, 150 txt, 50 mms, 50 video mins and £5 downloads all for £30 a month) but i wanted to know if any of you wise gurus had any idea when 3 will be gettin the N80 or if they will be gettin it at all. my contract expires mid july but theyve already told me im eligible for any phone off their website for free. Ive got the 6680 at the moment so the other phones dont really seem like much of an upgrade to me.
If they arent getting the N80 is there any decent alternative that i should look for. Id want a decent camera and be able to play some games. Dont really need all the extra fancy features like wi-fi but if it comes with it im not gonna complain.
thanks a lot for any help and advice
Jay

Associate
The N73 is out in July/August which sounds like it'll be good for you. Comes with a decent camera (3.2mpx with autofocus and Carl Zeiss lens), stereo speakers located on both sides of the phone, a larger screen than the 6680, more pixels etc. The N80 isn't really good in any area, so i'd leave that even if they do release it.

You can see some pics at http://www.fony.sk/photos/nokia/thumbs.php?dir=nokia_n73&page=2

Associate
OP
thats looks like a good alternative and i think its more suited to my needs. the addition of the carl zeiss lens is deff better thats the one on the N80. If its available july august on normal networks like 02 or orange, any idea when 3 will be gettin it? They are always slow to get a decent phone on the network

Back
Top Bottom