Bruce Lee vs....

Suspended
Some of you may remember the thread I started "Mike Tyson vs Bruce Lee" after a heated discussion with some mates in the pub, and while many people thought Bruce Lee would whip ass, some thought (such as myself) that Tyson may do fine, assuming both were in their primes. The thread was great with lots of decent discussion going on.

So lets see what people think of this, as some of my friends still think Bruce Lee could beat this guy in the ring, or on the street, or pretty much anywhere he wanted.

No1 ranked heavy weight MMA fighter in the world, from Russia, Fedor Emelianenko: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1562239811696539394&q=fedor

Fanstasy match up, to all you martial arts / Bruce Lee geeks, who do you think would win, and why! :cool:

Soldato
Fedor would wipe Lee out tbh.He can take a good punch,his ground work is awesome and his tactical awareness during a fight is the best I've seen.

Suspended
OP
Gilly said:
You don't think it'd be close?

There's no way two people could be so wrong as to think Tyson would even push Lee in one thread! Thats too much wrong to be contained.

Close between who, Fedor and Lee? I don't see Lee walking away from this one after a few minutes tbh.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
ExRayTed said:
Fedor would wipe Lee out tbh.He can take a good punch,his ground work is awesome and his tactical awareness during a fight is the best I've seen.

I agree with that. Tactically he's the business.

Soldato
Lee had stamina and he was pretty nippy, he could maybe of run around Fedor to wear him out. A Lee Vs Fedor fight would be a lot closer than a Lee Vs Tyson fight, though.

Associate
nah lee would always be the winner of any fight. he was a genius, he would have adapted his style with modern techniques or whathaveyou, plus the dude was fast and pound for pound one of strongest guys alive.. his muscles are insane -- the film where hes fighting chuck norris and you see his back - thats sick (as in so muscled it looks disgusting imo) plus his extended vsits and 1 fingerd pushups etc, hes quite clearly one of greatest fighters ever.

Soldato
Bruce Lee would scare Fedor all over the ring. The beating would be so swift and so severe that Fedor would actually cry for 3 weeks.
Seriously, you're putting up a bulky russian dude who only makes contact with half his hits (and even then they look hardcore staged) v.s the master.. Who's hits ALWAYS connect, and always connect perfectly.

No fair fight there tbh.

Suspended
OP
spirit said:
nah lee would always be the winner of any fight. he was a genius, he would have adapted his style with modern techniques or whathaveyou, plus the dude was fast and pound for pound one of strongest guys alive.. his muscles are insane -- the film where hes fighting chuck norris and you see his back - thats sick (as in so muscled it looks disgusting imo) plus his extended vsits and 1 fingerd pushups etc, hes quite clearly one of greatest fighters ever.

p4p one of the strongest ever? Hahaha! No where near Im afraid, Lee was tiny, but had decent build and a low body fat which is why he looked so strong.

Btw, muscle size does not equal strength. Lee's puny bone structure would be crushed by the Fedor's incredible power.

Man of Honour
Depth said:
Close between who, Fedor and Lee? I don't see Lee walking away from this one after a few minutes tbh.
HAHAHAHAHA

Depth said:
p4p one of the strongest ever? Hahaha! No where near Im afraid, Lee was tiny, but had decent build and a low body fat which is why he looked so strong.

Btw, muscle size does not equal strength. Lee's puny bone structure would be crushed by the Fedor's incredible power.
Power to weight for Lee would be immense simply because he generated so much power from such a small frame.

Back
Top Bottom