Goal of the Tournament **SPOILERS**

Soldato
rooneys goal in the world cup final will be similar to the one he scored against newcastle, it will be such a powerful strike that he will break his metatarsel again, but it will be the last kick of the game and we will win

il post a serious goal at the end of the group stages

but germanys 1st is a winner so far

Caporegime
lahm's goal was just fantastic, you would struggle to place the ball more in the top corner with your hand.

frings was good, but the ball made a big difference to the shot. lahm's was put in the corner on purpose imo

Permabanned
Morba said:
lahm's goal was just fantastic, you would struggle to place the ball more in the top corner with your hand.

frings was good, but the ball made a big difference to the shot. lahm's was put in the corner on purpose imo

finally some argees with me.

i think the ball hit both the post and the bar = angle shot :eek:

Lahm had to get it up and down and bend it, Frings just put his boot in, could have gone anywhere.

Soldato
Lahm's goal was just pure amazing.
Never seem him play before but heard good things about him(mainly about hw good he was for Football Manager 05 :p ) but that goal will be the one to beat.

Soldato
cheets64 said:
finally some argees with me.

i think the ball hit both the post and the bar = angle shot :eek:

Lahm had to get it up and down and bend it, Frings just put his boot in, could have gone anywhere.

Lahm's was a good goal no doubt about it, but in all fairness Fringes, saw, shot and scored. There was skill still involved, wasn't really a hit and hope.

Soldato
Lahm's was very good.

Think this new ball will produce some corking goals to watch, but will take some of the skill out of producing them. Already we've seen two stunners from players who aren't exactly the world's best.

Back
Top Bottom