So I was going to the shop before...

Permabanned
And a group of teenage chavs approach me and ask "Will you go to the shop for me?"

So I say "It's just there" and point 5 meaters to the entrace of the shop.

And then they call me a "Smartarse wiseman" And said they wanted me to buy them alcohol.

In which i replied "I'm not a made man and you lot are like 13 years old, much too young for booze hence the reason you cant buy it ask your parents to go for you"

At which point I nudge past them and they shout all sorts of profanities at me.

Did I do the "right thing"?

Should I have punched the gobby one right in the mouth and said something witty like "Suck on that"?

Should I have bought them there white lightening/blu wkd and laughed at them for having poor taste in booze?

Associate
Course you did the right thing.... they were clearly twits (and worse) while sober, imagine what they'd have done if drunk. As for attacking them, aside from legal ramifications they might well have stabbed you...

Soldato
iBot said:
Did I do the "right thing"?

Yep :)

Should I have punched the gobby one right in the mouth and said something witty like "Suck on that"?

Should have gave him a bleeding nose IMO.

Should I have bought them there white lightening/blu wkd and laughed at them for having poor taste in booze?

Yes. Or either grab their money and run away :)

Permabanned
you should have bought them Absinthe, after that they will not touch alcohol again and would probably put them in hospital if they drink enough

Man of Honour
You did the right thing not buying them alcohol. You shouldn't have "barged" past them however. I would have been more clear cut with my answer "no you're underage - it's against the law." But that's just me.

Oh and by the way absynthe rocks. :p

Soldato
Youre lying..

I swear to god, so many people make these threads and then ruin them by the dialogue they alledged spouted..

I'm not a made man and you lot are like 13 years old, much too young for booze hence the reason you cant buy it ask your parents to go for you

Nobody would ever say that in real life..

PS, 'the reason' after using hence is redundant...'hence you cant buy it or..'

Soldato
You did the right thing there, I've done it myself.

No need for confrontation with it though, look at it this way. They asked you a question and you gave them an answer. Its just that they didn't like the answer you gave them :D

Soldato
i got asked the other day by some young chavettes with all the make up on and short skirts and everything, they must have been 15 at a push...i just say no and carry on walking lol

how people thingk im old enough to by them booze anyway gets me, im 19 but dont look it and always get asked for ID

Permabanned
Meh, you talk to much personally. Comment should have been a simple no or **** off.

I usually just insult groups who talk to me as long as they don't look intimidating and I can run away from them.

MC_Bob

Soldato
Balddog said:
Youre lying..

I swear to god, so many people make these threads and then ruin them by the dialogue they alledged spouted..

Nobody would ever say that in real life..

I agree. You were clearly in the right so why bother posting on t'internet asking for reassurance... :confused:

P.S. It is 'you're' not 'Youre'. ;):p :D

Associate
Should have taken their money and bought them alchohol free wine/beer. Quite a while ago some kids asked me to buy some cigarettes for them so I said yes and bought them some of those pretend chocolate ones they used to sell, the looks on their faces :D

Back
Top Bottom