Nba Live 06

Caporegime
So does anyone actually still have this game? Ive got it and need a partner ;) for the online 40 unlock points. No hurry as and when available to play :D

Looking at the profiles on my friends list doesnt help as people sell games.

Anyone?

Caporegime
OP
Psymonkee said:
Get NBA 2K6 - much better game :>

Got the 15 3 pointers in a game and 50 points with any player in one match ! :D

Yes it is much much better, but I need the 40 points for this online unlock, then I'm going to buy myself 2k again. My chances of beating the yanks at this game online are well zero.

I got all of 2ks unlocks in 2 games. The only one I didnt get in my first game was a double triple of whatever its called.

Caporegime
OP
NokkonWud said:
I have it, probably play it at some point tonight anyway, need to get a few more achievements from it and it's next on my list.

You fancy getting the online one then nokkon sometime soon? I will be on it tonight trying to pick up the last few achievements or anytime you fancy.

Shouldnt take anymore than 5 minutes to win one and throw one.

How this game can be classed next gen is beyond me, the camera angles are pathetic. There have been times when ive broken down the court and the camera doesnt keep up with my player. So he's off the screen :eek:

Caporegime
dannyjo22 said:
You fancy getting the online one then nokkon sometime soon? I will be on it tonight trying to pick up the last few achievements or anytime you fancy.

Shouldnt take anymore than 5 minutes to win one and throw one.

How this game can be classed next gen is beyond me, the camera angles are pathetic. There have been times when ive broken down the court and the camera doesnt keep up with my player. So he's off the screen :eek:

Yeah, I totally agree, however, the graphics are absolutely awesome.

Caporegime
OP
NokkonWud said:
Yeah, I totally agree, however, the graphics are absolutely awesome.

Really I didn't think so. The non game stuff is superb, but I found the game gfx not really that great :confused:

The slams are much better in the EA game but for GFX, smoothness and playabilty 2k whacks it imho.

Associate
Psymonkee said:
Get NBA 2K6 - much better game :>

Got the 15 3 pointers in a game and 50 points with any player in one match ! :D

Agree completely. If you play online add me: Barbaric Bob. I'll give you a game sometime, sick to death of Americans complaining about being beaten by a Brit.

Caporegime
Turns out I have to work until 11:30pm as another colleague is at her sisters Birthday.

Not the news I wanted to hear after not sleeping at all last night due to handing in coursework. :(.

Caporegime
OP
No worries nokkon I got the achievement with Ultra, but I should have the game for a few days more atleast give me a shout when you see me online and I'm happy to help you get your achievement :)

Permabanned
lol quite wierd to come into a thread and find ppl talking about me lol yeah cheers for that danny. Gonna pick up 2k on your reccommendation, like basketball games when they are playable, Live was atrocious tbh

Soldato
2k6 is very enjoyable to play - I have only played 3 games vs the xbox. The rest have been against my mate up the road and the results are alwasy very very close with some brilliant action going on :)

Not played it on Live however :(

Back
Top Bottom