PSP game recommendations please

Sic

Sic

Soldato
if you want a no-brainer racing game (i know you're such a gangstarr, you're going to love it) Midnight Club's pretty cool. i thought the graphics were great, and the controls/handling was really good too. load times are a bit sucky, but the maps you race on are fairly massive, so you can see why.

Soldato
Nobody seems to like Metal Geard Acid except me, but I think it's pretty damn fun anyway. The gameplay is obviously nothing like MGS, and the whole card/turn-based system takes some getting used to, but once you do I think it's actually quite good. Worth a look at least imo.

Mercury is excellent too. It's sort of Monkey Ball PSP really. Very similar game (guide object around floating, tiltable course to the exit) with a couple of differences (has re-occuring puzzle features and you can lose bits of your mercury on the way). Sod a look, just get this one.

Associate
Wipeout pure
Everybodys golf
Lumines
Burnout
Virtua Tennis
Daxter

You absolutely have to check out Locoroco (Due 26th June) - Demo available on yourpsp.com

(edit)

And Medievil Resurrection of course.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
That was very generous of them :)
Can you bring it to Essex so I can have a play? :D No one I know round here's got one :/

Associate
Theres also no Master league on the PSP PES5 version. :(
But ive played on my mates and its just as good as the PS2 version, just slightly easier to control on the PS2 :)

Soldato
Will do a quick review of the games ive got so far :)

Lumines - Stupidly addicitve

Metal Gear Acid - Card based MGS game, different but very good

World Pro Soccer - Can get it for about a tenner and is fantastic, especially the challenge mode

Medievil - Not played this one much, only a few levels,but its fun hacking zombies to death

Crash Team Racing - Fantastic game, loads to do, platform + driving

LOTR Tactics - Good tunr based RPG, takes a bit to get into though

THUG 2 - exactly same as PS2 version, very good though

Untold Legends - Hack and slash RPG, good if you like that type of game

Legend Of Heroes - JAP RPG game, good graphics and very good turn based action, being able to move round the field as well as attack once per round

Worms : Open Warfare - Actually dissapointed with this, you start with ALL weapons, and you just face harder and harder opponents, still good though, just not as good as it could be

NFSU Rivals - Excellent, finishing it 100% is a bit tedious, but if you do it in bits and not all at once you wont get bored

That's them all :p looking to get rid of a few of them and getting some new ones instead, but i cant put lumines and world soccer down at the moment :)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Davey_Pitch said:
I'll bring my PSP to Essex as well Jen so you can have a go if we can't get Colin's PSP off Mrs P :D
Excellent :D I'll end up wanting one, I know it :o

Associate
I've had a go on PES5 now and I'm very impressed. Very close to PES on the xbox. Couldn't really have hoped for any more.

Associate
My Pro Evo turned up today & I can confirm what RichL said, it is pretty damned good.

Only real let down is the loading times...takes ages but I can live with that.

I've just got the latest update as well so ALL teams have correct players & the missing world cup teams are added & some removed.

It's a bit of a must buy & can be had online for £17.99 or for £19.99 on the high street.

Also noticed today that Game are doing Footy Manager for £19.99 so I'm picking that up tomorrow as well :D

Neil

Associate
Where did you get the team update from matey?

Picked up Pro Evo & Smackdown vs Raw 2006 for £35 from HMV yesterday, they are doing a BOGOF on certain titles.

Back
Top Bottom