Over G Fighters + Blazing Angels for 59.98

Soldato
I was just checking the Gameplay releasse calendar and you can pre-order Over G Fighters with Blazing Angels and get them both for 59.98 which seems a bit of a bargain.

Caporegime
wyrdo said:
I was just checking the Gameplay releasse calendar and you can pre-order Over G Fighters with Blazing Angels and get them both for 59.98 which seems a bit of a bargain.

Until you play blazing angels and realise that its over priced by about 39.98p. I didnt even get an achievement on it such was my disgust.

I have people on my firends list with the same 'Blazing Angels' Nil points.

Associate
dannyjo22 said:
Until you play blazing angels and realise that its over priced by about 39.98p. I didnt even get an achievement on it such was my disgust.

I have people on my firends list with the same 'Blazing Angels' Nil points.

yeah, unless you can put up with or are oblivious to screen tear then keep away from blazing angels,, hmv had over g up for 29.99, i used the discount and got it for 23pounds (sorry my pound sign key dont work)..lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
turtle3 said:
yeah, unless you can put up with or are oblivious to screen tear then keep away from blazing angels,, hmv had over g up for 29.99, i used the discount and got it for 23pounds (sorry my pound sighn key dont work)..lol

It wasnt just the tearing, the lack of compass made the dessert mission a pain in the ass. No map function. Repetitive annoying voices. I honestly wouldnt pay more than a £10 for this game. Even then some may feel cheated. It wouldnt look out of place on the original PS.

Associate
dannyjo22 said:
It wasnt just the tearing, the lack of compass made the dessert mission a pain in the ass. No map function. Repetitive annoying voices. I honestly wouldnt pay more than a £10 for this game. Even then some may feel cheated. It wouldnt look out of place on the original PS.

lol, I didnt even get that far :(

I put the game in and took off, saw the tearing, took it back to tesco... some good came out of it though as i swapped for burnout revenge :D

Associate
I only ever played the demo of Blazing Angels. That seemed ok but, yeah, I wouldn't pay money for it. I wouldn't even get head from Jenna Jameson for it.

Ok well maybe. If she asked. Nicely.

Soldato
At least im not the only one, I made a thread about people excited about it. :D

Love this type of game on the megadrive, so I am hoping it has updated well.

Caporegime
Velocity said:
I'm really looking forward to Over G Fighters. I hope it feels quite arcade like After Burner was.....

The trouble is with afterburner is it was great in the 80's. Play it today and you get bored in 5 minutes. Which is why those nostalgia complilations last about 3 seconds in the disc drive.

People demand way more depth these days than constant weaving and shooting.

Soldato
Velocity said:
I'm really looking forward to Over G Fighters. I hope it feels quite arcade like After Burner was.....

Did you play Deadly Skies (think that was the name) on the dreamcast? That was a fun arcade jet game.

So I'm hoping it will be like that.

Associate
MonkeyMan said:
Did you play Deadly Skies (think that was the name) on the dreamcast? That was a fun arcade jet game.

So I'm hoping it will be like that.

I didn't

@ Dannyjo - Yes I know that was the only comparison I could think of at the time, I just hope it is a good jet game.

Back
Top Bottom