Who are you?

Associate
Im quite new to these forums and was a litte intreaged to who everyone was and what field of work they were in!

Im sure its proably been asked before, but the trusty search button let me down so heres another! :p

Well my name is Stuart, and i work for the fruity network called "Orange" im assistant manager in their retail store in Leeds (commercial street)

If anyone has any problems or questions on orange i dont mind helping where i can.

Permabanned
Hi stu welcome to the OC forums, i'm scott and i have my own computer business refurbishing/fixing insurance right off computers system, and selling computer spares ;) so if you need anything i'm your man

Associate
hello there
iyam charlotte
i am a student, and a part-time sales assistant for a natural health retailer
i am neither german, nor french
and in my opinion, a good hug is hard to beat

Permabanned
Hi :)
im El..ElRazur, did i mention im young , black , intelligent, cute, potential millionaire, infamous and God's gift to women. so it can only be right u 8me, Get over it.

Soldato
Hello...im El....ElRazur, just finished uni, awaiting result and working in a University in London. :)

Welcome to the forum.

EDIT
Seems im beaten to it.

Actually i am VIRII..... :o ;)

Oi VIRII that is blatant identy theft.. :o

Soldato
Hi,

I'm Otacon and I'm a Don of the family. My primary responsibility is fitting concrete boots, but I also enjoy delivering horses heads from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom