I need a funny quip for a leaving card...

Permabanned
here are a couple bit gay though

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."

&

Most people walk in and out of you life, but only friends leave footprints in your heart

should read

Most people walk in and out of you life, but only friends leave there girlfriend and there money, computer, Car, etc to me

right i'm off to be sick now

Soldato
OP
Von Smallhausen said:
Anything that might help with a quip.

Well like I said, she has big boobs, but thats never been a running joke in the office... she hasnt had her leg over for a while either, but dunno how you can fit that into a quip :D

Man of Honour
SexyBetty said:
Well like I said, she has big boobs, but thats never been a running joke in the office... she hasnt had her leg over for a while either, but dunno how you can fit that into a quip :D

Well.

Wishing you all the breast in your new job. I hope you get both a leg up and a leg over.

Give her a bottle of WD40 in case things are rusty at the Y. :)

Soldato
I can't believe you're leaving, it only seems like yesturday that you came here,it won't be the same without you. I hope you go far in life, you're moving on to better things. Good luck in whatever you chose to do, and for the future.
Loads of love
(enter name here).

hmmmmm... it's not so funny :(

Associate
you've been a joy to work with
you will be sorely missed
we'll wave you off and say goodbye
then get celebratory ******

A lady shouldn't swear ;) Not least because it's against the rules :p

Otacon

Back
Top Bottom