Zalman Reserator 2

Associate
looks interesting...

I've currently got the plus 1 running in my setup (P4 2.8 @ 3Ghz, 6800ultra) quite nicely (~ 5 C lower than air), although I'm looking to build a complete new system come nov/dec time based off conroe and whatever graphics card suits my needs at the time.

I was planning to use the plus 1 I have already on the new system as in theory the new system shouldn't give out any more heat that what I'm currently running.

However I may well consider the reserator 2 depending on the improvement in performance, only downside is that it doesn't look anywhere near as funky as the original.

Soldato
The Zalman Reserator 1 (& Plus) is an eye catcher next to a PC. This Reserator 2 looks like a mini Radiator for the cold winter night. Hardly eye catching if placed next to the PC, is it?

Cool Water blocks tho...

Man of Honour
not sure about that new design?! looks a little odd, will be interested to see how it performs. As said above, the 1 and 1+ were both good for their looks as well as silent water cooling, it's a shame they have made it look more like a radiator :)

Soldato
OP
Zalman webpage has been updated and now shows the new version
of the old style reserator with the new CPU and VGA blocks that was
shown with the Reserator 2.

Back
Top Bottom