• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Well, my 7800GTX died...need a new card.

Associate
I think the cause of death was a short circuit :(
My budget can only stretch to ~125 pounds, what would be my best bet? Im also planning to go DX10 next year, otherwise i would just buy another 7800GTX, but seeing as apparentely next year will be the graphical revolution, I've decided to buy a mid ranged card, for now. Any reccomendations? Oh, and the rest of my specs:

AMDx2 4400+
1GB RAM
600W Enermax

Will I see a MASSIVE decrease in performance from 7800GTX to 7600GT?I was thinking of buying that... Im a performance junkie in cod2 multiplayer, i CANT play with <100fps.

P.S: Not planning on overclocking.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Update: I just read in a review that their warranty is 3 years long, and I can phone them to have my new card sent before the defective one has even arrived. One problem, their "contact us" page is down so I cant get their email/ tel number. I'll wait for now :p

Back
Top Bottom