Lemans: the final countdown

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Right guys, 22 hrs 33 minutes until I leave and counting. Excitement is brewing. Hard.

You can find me easily if you're going as the guys have pitched up our campsite already. It's in the Tertre Rouge campsite which is the one you pass on your left as you walk up to the Tertre Rouge bend at the top of the Mulsanne Straight.

Here's the team flag which will be flying:

logo_phpBB.gif

...and it's right next to a grandstand. We have a 9 metre marquee and there will be lots of noise and drinking going on from all 22 of us, so if you're passing climb up the fence and give me a shout :D

No cars of interest but I have my jet scooter there, a blue chopped down cruiser bike which I will be using to get about, possibly with a flamthrower on the back and a unicycle so if you see a silly bloke on either of them give me a shout too.

I'm going to put in some serious effort to try and find you guys that are going and I've downloaded maps of all the campsites so leave a note here if you're reading and hopefully we'll bump into each other! I'm there from midnight Wednesday and leaving sometime Monday, and will be at a cafe on the corner of the roundabout at Arnage on Sunday evening. Might take the bike/scooter/jet/flamethrower down there, haven't decided yet...

Soldato
We are in Karting Nord. I think theres someone else from here staying in Karting Nord too. We will be getting there thrusday afternoon and leaving around midday monday probably. Volvo 740 Estate, look out for it :D

oh and swimming pools have been banned now incase you or anyone else reading didnt know. 1000 euro fine

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Don't worry M you're in good company, I am a serious 80's cheesaholic :D

I think my ferry is going from Poole and we arrive in France at about 11pm

Edit: btw anyone going, my email is in my trust. Email me if you want my phone number or if you want to give me yours. We can text and meet up

Soldato
James_N said:
oh and swimming pools have been banned now incase you or anyone else reading didnt know. 1000 euro fine

You got any more information on that? When you say "swimming pool", does that include paddling pools? I'm not taking one, but I know plenty of people who are.

Back
Top Bottom