Lottery

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Marius said:
The odds of you being hit by a city smasher meteor during your life time (ie, a meteor big enough to obiliterate around quarter of a million people) is around 750: 1.

So... twenty times more likely than getting testicular cancer? Think of all that time I wasted checking my balls when I should have been digging a bunker.

Associate
Belmit said:
So... twenty times more likely than getting testicular cancer? Think of all that time I wasted checking my balls when I should have been digging a bunker.

Yeah, or building a satellite with thermonuclear weapons :p

Soldato
It's been done before.. :o

Mind you, i saw a guy playing fruities at fleet services the other day, he must've got 200 quid out of it, made a right racket! I walked past, and on the screen it said "call attendant, we owe you £287.50". Jammy get :(

Soldato
I won a scratchcard on my one and only ticket on my 16th bday, just for being the 1000th person that hour or something :confused: Won a fiver off the scratchcard = winnor. :D

Associate
I used to get quite a lot of £10 wins etc then a spate of nothing then I had 2 wins where I got about £1300 the first win, £1700 the next which was great ,although by the time I had shared it out with my family it wasnt a huge amount but at least I have still won more than I have spent ..but it was exciting as 5 numbers came up ,but then I got angry as one more would have meant retirement and super cars etc :( lol

Associate
I did it religiously for about 2 years and won about £20 - some of us are born unlucky; I couldn't win a raffle if I was the only one in it :(

I generally only do the euro now and only if its one of the stupidly high roll overs - at least then the lower prizes go up as well

Back
Top Bottom