Sheet Aluminium to match Lian Li

Soldato
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get some Aluminium sheeting to match the Silver Lian Li finish. Want a piece the size of 2 x 5.25 bays. Prefreably in Surrey so I can go have a look at it to make sure it matches the Lian Li.

Thanks

Soldato
Argh i couldn't take a jiggly saw to a Lian li side panel, unless i was making a side window. Hmm if you want to make a side window you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Mark

Associate
If you had a black Lian Li case then I have a piece of original black Lian li 2mm think alumimium lying around.

Associate
other suggestion is to make a side window if you haven't got one and use the cut out bit, that's where my piece is from :)

Soldato
If you purchased a sheet of aluminium it would need to be brushed or you would need to be able to do the brushed effect yourself.

You can always try contacting Lian Li directly via email.

Giving details of where a side panel could be purchased would be a competitor. They are not widely available but depends on what panel you want.

I have a couple from cases when I replaced the panels with windows, if you drop me an email about it I may be able to help.

Associate
AFK_Matrix said:
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get some Aluminium sheeting to match the Silver Lian Li finish. Want a piece the size of 2 x 5.25 bays. Prefreably in Surrey so I can go have a look at it to make sure it matches the Lian Li.

Thanks

What it going to be for? If it's for an LCD type use IE with some kind of hole then you can get double bay plates

Soldato
OP
Hi Harib0,

No its not for a LCD. I basically wanted to get an Aquatube Reservoir for my Watercooling but have been told to avoid aluminium like the plague lol. So the Aquatube is out, but I really like there bay mounting with the hole so you can see the Aquatube, and it could also have a light there. So want to basically create my own by getting a dual bay Dangerden res and then make up a front for it similar to an Aquatube. Thus a 2 bay piece of aluminium with a whole in it, some plexi glas and some nice bolts & LEDs etc. Will get in contact with you about the dual bay plates as there not on lian li's website??

Associate
Humm thats intresting why avoid alu??

Not being funny buy this is godlike:

11064.jpg

And if you have a valid reason for not haveing alu then i think i have the solution my friend ;)

at_plexi_2.jpg

at_plexi_5.jpg

These tubes are in short supply but there is one UK company i know of that will have some soon - can't metion names for the rules tho ;)

Back
Top Bottom