Hi,

Thought I'd post some nice pics of my new broom broom:-

z41.jpg

z42.jpg

z43.jpg

z44.jpg

Soldato
OP
Yep it pretty quick but my Fiat Coupe (background) was a pretty quick car as well, just loving the roof down motoring and the 3.0 straight six makes a great noise.

The only thing I'm not loving at the moment are the run flat tyres which are "very" hard and don't do anything for the handling of the car, I think I may get some new boots pretty soon:-

http://www.michelinman.com/catalog/tires/MichelinPilotSportPS2.html

HEADRAT

Soldato
the shape has grown on me since they first came out,though I'm still a little unsure of the redness of the leather but if they hug you in place then I'll forgive them :)
Don't worry about the run flat tyres they will wear out pretty soon, a friends 5 series ones only lasted 5k miles and that was 90% motorway work

Soldato
Very nice.

I love the Z4, the styling is just so crisp and aggressive. I suppose you have a thing for Bangle's designs owning a Fiat Coupe and Z4, or is that just a coincidence? :D

Caporegime
Looks very nice, the Z4 has one of my Fav backends of ANY car, not too keen on the front but its not bad.

Take care washing it, swirl marks on black paint show mega bad, just about to buy a PC for mine since the previous owner washed it with rocks :(

Soldato
OP
Firestar_3x said:
just about to buy a PC for mine

A PC?

F355 said:
I suppose you have a thing for Bangle's designs owning a Fiat Coupe and Z4, or is that just a coincidence? :D

Just coincidence but I did know that they were both Bangle designs ;)

pinkaardvark said:
instead of wondering which bit of wiring will fail today ;)

Never had any problem with my Coupe to speak of.

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom