• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7900GTX

Associate
I was thinking about ditching my 7800,s and getting two 7900gtx for a while but didnt in the end as gaming was still alright. Think I am going to wait out for the geforce 8 series.

Soldato
In my opinion there's no reason to upgrade a 7800GTX until 8-12 months from now when DirectX 10 games start to appear properly, as it's still a fantastic graphics card and really shouldn't struggle at all yet. :)

Caporegime
Tricky one that, do you just want a DX10 card for dX10, or do you want it to have the fastest DX9 card around, if you just want it for DX10 then i wouldnt bother as DX10 can't be used for about 4 months after the cards are out, you can't use it till Vista comes out, and thats next year, and by that time the usual speedbumped faster ones will be released/due, so you'll be best of getting one of them for DX10, but if your not bothered about DX10 yet, and are happy to have the fastest DX9 card around then id go for it, as it will be a cracking upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom