Exam Woes

Permabanned
I have 2 Chemistry exams and one Law exam on monday.
Computing on Tuesday
Another Law Exam on Wednesday
and 2 Chemistry Retakes the following monday.

I have been revising but I'm dreading them, I know im not ready.
(This is for My A-Levels Btw).
Anybody else doing A-Levels and bricking themselves?

Soldato
i was bricking myself for my final uni exams last month, none of them went particulaly well :(

Results soon!

Just do your best, cant be asked to do any more then that :)

Soldato
Just keep doing past papers and memorising notes until the evening before each exam, then take a couple of hours to unwind (movies, couple of beers) and get as much sleep as you can the night before. I've found a good 8 hours before a paper is worth at least a couple of day's cramming in terms of exam marks.
Good luck!

Associate
Sucks doesnt it.

Had an optics exam saturday just gone, Relativity and mechanics on monday, maths on tuesday, electromagnetism on wednesday and lasers and material for quantumn applications exam yesterday. ALL at 9:30 in the morning. :(
But all done now, and now the relaxation begins :D

Soldato
I have learnt that you can learn a chemistry module and bang an A in a paper in two days. Which annoys me really as I have spent TWO WHOLE YEARS bored out of my mind apparently learning chemistry.

Soldato
I've got another 4 exams to go, 3 chemistry and a physics. Luckily the worst is done, had just under 6 hours of exams yesterday. 2x90mins of maths in the afternoon, and had a 90+75 of physics in the morning.
Would have through AQA would have realised most people taking physics take maths aswell and spread them out a bit more.
Of the 12 exams II have they're all on mondays and thursdays :rolleyes:

Soldato
William said:
I have learnt that you can learn a chemistry module and bang an A in a paper in two days. Which annoys me really as I have spent TWO WHOLE YEARS bored out of my mind apparently learning chemistry.

:) true but theres a big difference in being able to memorise facts etc and re-write them in an exam situation. Its when you get into the real world and have the apply it to various situations that the two years worth of experience kicks in.

Soldato
William said:

Lucky bugger, I never managed it :( Spent weeks revising but only got a B at A-level. A few marks off being a 'straight-A' student! But life goes on!

Soldato
calnen said:
Lucky bugger, I never managed it :( Spent weeks revising but only got a B at A-level. A few marks off being a 'straight-A' student! But life goes on!

Count yourself better than me, apparently I was a straight A student but doing subjects that I hate/just a-levels being boring in general bar one will probably see me lucky getting CCB overall. :p

Associate
I have my final solicitor's exams next week... and if I fail any at all, then I may lose my two year job contract with them, as well as having to pay back a substantial sponsorship amount - now that's pressure!!!

Back
Top Bottom