Photoshop me and my mate :D

Soldato
OP
VIRII said:
Good, now beat him till he cries ;)

I still reckon he'd have to have paid good money to get those girls to go willingly.

Shh dude :D

and he beat me iirc because i was flicking over sources to the PC and chatting on MSN :p

/edit

Stringy thats scary :(

Soldato
Cruiser27-photochopme.jpg

Soldato
McDaniel said:
William, thats Genius!

And FincH. not at all - if i wanted to post pictures of me with loads of fit people id simply goto work with a camera, i work with tonnes (hopefully Mohinder can back up the "fit girls work at call centres" fact :D) and then simply post a thread saying "OMGWTF LOOK AT THESE FITTIES"

or some such :)
Please do :D

Here's my token effort

innit4qr.jpg
:p

*edit*

Haha OCdt that looks awesome!

Soldato
McDaniel said:
William, thats Genius!

And FincH. not at all - if i wanted to post pictures of me with loads of fit people id simply goto work with a camera, i work with tonnes (hopefully Mohinder can back up the "fit girls work at call centres" fact :D) and then simply post a thread saying "OMGWTF LOOK AT THESE FITTIES"

Meh, just seemed that you posted a picture asking for people to Photoshop it and it just so happend you were with two hotties ;)

And no iCraig, there was not even a hint of jealousy there thank you very much :)

Soldato
OP
Rich_L said:
Please do :D

i would, but then it would be branded an attention thread, unless people really wanna see people i work with :p

Anyhoo Rich - just to make you proud there was plenty of High 5's going around that night :D

Soldato
McDaniel said:
William, thats Genius!

I don't and I don't think anyone else cares what you want, get your camera and **** off to work. ;)

Soldato
OP
FincH said:
Meh, just seemed that you posted a picture asking for people to Photoshop it and it just so happend you were with two hotties ;)

No i simply have 0 photoshop skills, and some of the photshop threads here have been legendary, ill simply blackbox out the girls if it makes you happier? And its the only picture i can find with me and Andre (the other guy) in.

Caporegime
McDaniel said:
Ok to get the girl discussion removed, not going out with either the blonde is an old housemate and just a friend, and the other is a girl i work with and we are just good mates :)

Plus my ex is fitter then the pair so im sure i could if i wanted to :p lol (i kid myself)

Anyway.,.....

make us JD and Turk :D

Thank **** for that, ill have the Dark haired girls number please shes well fit. ;)

:D

Back
Top Bottom