Anyone still play Full Auto?

Permabanned
McDaniel said:
Ive got this coming via Screen Select in a few days - wondering if there still much of an online community?

lol bought this to get the online points that i couldnt get as i was only on silver when i owned it. Buzz me when it shows up cos im in desperate need of someone to play it with! the peeps i find on there are way too good for me !"! and there are so few servers! Fun game tho, shame i have no free time atm running 2 businesses sucks!

Soldato
Ding ding ding! :D

I'll play yah :D (and give you some tips if you get stuck :p)

Online play can be pretty awful though - only had a couple of races because of that too.

Hosts tend to set the room to Class C cars only then at the very last second switch to Any Class and choose the best car. Then of course they start the race so they get a huge advantage :/

The other problem as well seems to be the lack of people shooting. Most people just seem to treat it as a race :confused: Was amusing when I did shotgun one guy to death though :D

Also I think VIRII has this game - not too sure though...

Caporegime
Ultra_Extreme said:
lol bought this to get the online points that i couldnt get as i was only on silver when i owned it. Buzz me when it shows up cos im in desperate need of someone to play it with! the peeps i find on there are way too good for me !"! and there are so few servers! Fun game tho, shame i have no free time atm running 2 businesses sucks!

I have it. Let me know when you want a game. Preferably next week as I have too many shifts this weekend :(.

Soldato
OP
Psymonkee said:
Do you like cars?
Do you like explosions?
Do you like mindless destruction?

and the killer:

Can you put up with a tiny amount of slowdown?

I wasnt asking if it was good, ive played the demo.

I was asking if there is still an online side thats going strong :)

Soldato
If I'm on live then give me a shout and I'd gladly play with you chaps. FA is awesome online and I had a blast getting my ranks, made a lot of good friends too.

PS. If I don't reply to an invite, chances are its my cousin playing on the 360 and invites scare her so they get ignored :p

Back
Top Bottom