Windows Server 2003 - Book Needed.

Soldato
Right, I've a server here running Windows Server 2003 (bought it off Ebay for a steal) and I've got it all re-formatted and running fine....its lovely 5 Drive Hot Swap SCSI RAID array chewed up Windows installation faster than I have ever seen. :D

Thing is, never used Windows Server 2003 before and I could do with a decent enough book to get me started. I've used Windows XP Pro for years now, and it "feels" like a similar operating system, but obviously I'm missing stuff that I should know about. Doesnt have to be massively detailed, as I wont be going all hardcore on it, just a nice simple enough book that I can refer to should I get stuck trying to do something.

Something that will save me scratching my head, and hours of Googling when I can't figure out how to do something I want. Preferably with a good English to Technobabble ratio. :p

Man of Honour
I have a whole library of reference books but I find this quite comprehensive and easy to read: Windows 2003 Server, The complete Reference by Kathy Ivens. Published by Mc Graw Hill Osborne.

And btw, never buy software from ebay, the chances are your not legal.

Burnsy

Back
Top Bottom