Be afraid...

Soldato
The Aesthetics of Technology

Wow, its a little nice looking, ish, actually, just no.

Why do they bother producting such rubbish, this will be around £100 probably, but be beaten in all areas by the Super Lanboy, I can see it happening.

I will go at it with a semi opened mind, but if its over £40 it just will not be worth it due to the 80mm load out.

Soldato
I will, a semi open mind.

Mainly I will try and look at it without cowering in fear of its uglyness. :p

I won't go out of my way to find one, but if I do come across one I will have a look.

Anyone got any idea on how much it will be priced at?

The price really is the key to if this case will be a success or not, £100 and I really think it will be as bad as the original Ventno.

Soldato
I've seen that on sale. I've seen that in my local store. I've touched it. I've laid eyes on it at close distance.

My heart beat like mad. I thought my local store was mad. I burnt my hands and my eyes saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

This case is, by God! The Most ugly case I've ever seen and touched. (Not touched a "Green" Vento yet)

Soldato
OP
Yewen said:
That a joke?

I would link to the shop, but I cant ;)

Edit: Don't know if I can do this, screenshot of the case/price with everything to do with the shop it is from removed. If not please dont ban me :eek:

Last edited:
Caporegime
'Bright LED light', OMG i must have it, a bright ligh you can not get much better than that.

Anybody know how big that thing is?

At least it isnt as ugly as the first Vento.

Back
Top Bottom