is it me or are all new phones crap

Associate
OP
the e900 is ok... its actually the first phone in ages i have seen that i even contemplated before deciding not to buy. My k750i is broken, the stick doesnt work, it hasnt worked for over a month, but i refuse to buy a new phone... their all utter dogmeat

Associate
OP
im not buying a new phone unless it has smaller dimensions than my k750i, or blows me away with its design. Maybe when i see the e900 in person it may make me buy it... but i severely doubt it.

Permabanned
Humate said:
im not buying a new phone unless it has smaller dimensions than my k750i, or blows me away with its design. Maybe when i see the e900 in person it may make me buy it... but i severely doubt it.

It finally persuaded me to upgrade from my E700.
I have a couple of smartphones but they weren't bought for phoneuse really. The E900 is the first phone in a long time that I've been really impressed with and I've been wanting a new phone for 18 months lol.

Soldato
Humate said:
the e900 is ok... its actually the first phone in ages i have seen that i even contemplated before deciding not to buy. My k750i is broken, the stick doesnt work, it hasnt worked for over a month, but i refuse to buy a new phone... their all utter dogmeat

warranty ?

SE usually swap them or fix them quick enough in my expierience

Man of Honour
The 8800 is nothing special at all... Might as well have got a 6230i and spraypainted it silver ;)

It is true that a lot of phones are much of a muchness at the moment, nothing exceptionally special or interesting, but then again, how many people actually use most of the features on their phone...

Back
Top Bottom